Work or Volunteer With Us.
Dunbar Homes employs a variety of staff who provide highly skilled service with a warm smile and a dedication to quality care.
- Registered Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
- Personal Care Workers
- Lifestyle Coordinators
- Catering staff
Dunbar Homes also has a dedicated team of volunteers, who’s commitment to enriching the lives of our residents is unsurpassed.
To be a successful member of the Dunbar Homes volunteer team, you will:
- Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of our residents, and your fellow team members
- Be able to give “your best” to our residents everyday
- Have a positive attitude which allows you to interact with people on good days as well as not so good days
In return for your commitment you will receive:
- A working environment where you will feel valued and cared for
- training and ongoing support to enable you to make the most of your skills
- That feeling you get when you realise how important you are
- Supplied freshly cooked lunch where you you work for a full day (7+ hours)
- Supplied polo shirt and badge so everyone can see who you are!
Here’s the following applications you can choose from: