Dunbar Homes is a not for profit provider of Aged Care Services located in Salisbury, South Australia. Dunbar homes specializes in the provision of Care in a Genuine, home-like environment through our 57 room site, as well as rental accommodation for people over 55 in our 17 Unit complex located in Elizabeth South.
At our Salisbury Residential Care site, we have dedicated memory support in a safe environment for residents experiencing cognitive impairment.
Through our policy of Ageing in Place, we are able to provide care in most cases to residents at all stages of life, and our team our proud of the care we also provide for residents requiring specialized and palliative care.
Our Mission Statement
To listen to our residents and to serve them as individuals. To provide a safe, home-like environment for our Residents, and to assist them to enjoy a full and meaningful life.
Our Aged Care Services
Dunbar Homes Provides residential care for the elderly, with an “Ageing in Place” policy which allows our residents to remain with us, even if care needs increase over time. Our dedicated staff provide care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure our residents can rest assured someone is there to help, if needed.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to know more about how Dunbar Homes may be able to help you or your family, or for general information on Aged Care, please contact us on 08 8282 3444, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our underpinning philosophy is to maximize the Resident’s quality of life, independence and wellness, whilst ensuring Resident’s emotional, physical and psychological needs are met.
- To uphold and respect Resident’s rights to privacy and dignity.
- To enable the Residents to have maximum power, autonomy, freedom and control over their own life and decision-making matters that affect their comfort and well being.
- To encourage involvement with family, friends and neighbours.
- To support Residents to be valued members of the community and society.
- To promote community involvement between the Residents and the broader community.
- To encourage personal growth and social independence through involvement in purposeful activities.
- To enable the Residents to maintain their links with things of the past that is important to them.
- To encourage Residents, families and staff in the creation and promotion of a happy, fulfilling Christian community life.
- To comply with all relevant legislation and work in harmony with both government and non government agencies for the benefit of the Residents.
- To involve people in the delivery of care who are committed to this philosophy and who are appropriately qualified.