Dunbar Homes is a not for profit provider of Aged Care Services located in Salisbury, South Australia. Dunbar homes specializes in the provision of Care in a Genuine, home-like environment through our 57 room site, as well as rental accommodation for low income tenants in our 17 Unit complex located in Elizabeth South.
At our Salisbury Residential Care site, we have dedicated memory support in a safe environment for residents experiencing cognitive impairment.
We are able to provide care in most cases to residents at all stages of life, and our team our proud of the care we also provide for residents requiring specialized and palliative care.
Our Mission Statement
To listen to our residents and work in partnership with them to value and respect them as individuals. To provide a safe, home-like environment for our Residents, and to assist them to enjoy a healthy, active and meaningful life.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to know more about how Dunbar Homes may be able to help you or your family, or for general information on Aged Care, please contact us on 08 8282 3444, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our underpinning philosophy is to maximize the Resident’s quality of life, independence and wellness, whilst ensuring Resident’s cultural, spiritual, emotional, physical and psychological needs are met via our commitment to providing safe, inclusive, diverse, quality care and services
- To uphold and respect Resident’s rights to privacy, dignity and respect
A commitment to providing high quality care and services using best practice methods
- To enable the Residents to have maximum power, autonomy, freedom and control over their own life and decision-making matters that affect their comfort, care and well being and to work in partnership with families, representatives or other nominated persons.
- To encourage involvement with family, friends and neighbours
- To support Residents to be valued members of the community and society
- To promote community involvement between the Residents and the broader community
- To encourage personal growth and social independence through involvement in purposeful activities
- To encourage and enable the Residents to maintain their links with things of the past that are important to them
- To encourage and support Residents, Families, Staff and Volunteers in the creation and promotion of a happy and fulfilling Christian community environment
- To comply with all relevant legislation and work in harmony with both government and non-government agencies for the benefit of the Residents
- To involve people in the delivery of care and services who are committed to this philosophy and who are appropriately qualified.
- To provide a quality learning environment for students to promote a skilled and knowledgeable future workforce.